Monday, September 14, 2009

Pit bulls and children just don't mix but logical fallacies sure do

Kevin Amerman has a bone to pick with pit bulls in this piece.

Let's play a game. Take a look at this list of logical fallacies here.

Game is as follows: Share with me how many fallacies you can find in Mr. Amerman's article.

I found at least four. You get a bonus of virtual cookies if you get more!

Logic cat is not amused. His eyes are colored but he is not.

THE POOK hypnotizing you
I may have taken this picture but this is not my cat. He is the Logic Cat or my Arch-Nemesis. This is dependent on whether he is biting my hand or not. See, very rational.

1 comment:

Leila said...

There are no words for this person's idiocy. I wonder what would happen to him if a bee stung him. Would all bee's be killer bee's?

Just askin'. After all the man seems to thrive on glittering generalities and over hyped myths.

This has made me tired. I'm going to take a nap with my limb knawing, facing chewing, land shark. If you don't hear from me again. Call my mother.