Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Chloe is Keely is Happy

Chloe
Sensitive Chloe on March 16, 2011

Chloe Now Keely With An Amazing Ear
Chloe went to her new home nearly six months ago. I mustered the courage to email her home and find out how she is doing. This is the dog I would have kept, if circumstances had been different. She was my dream dog.

This is what her adopter says: "Keely is doing fabulous! We took a beginner obedience class and she did so well! She's the perfect little companion. She goes to work with me every day and plays with her puppy friend Dylan. They absolutely adore each other. She hasn't gotten much bigger, probably around 35-40 lbs now. She can be a little vaccum but she's learning. We've been on many camping trips and she's such a good girl and sticks around with all the other dogs. Her mange is pretty much all cleared up, still filling in a bit in two spots but definitely not as bad as it was. I am so happy to have her in my life! The pictures are the most recent I have of her. I took them in the last 2 weeks, with the exception of the one at the beach. She just recently decided she LOVES water! There's a little pond at the dog park by my house and she finally swims with the other dogs. Let me know if you have any questions and please feel free to contact me at any time! Her ear just about stands straight up on the one side and is floppy on the other; definitely gives her character!"

I'm so happy for her and her guardian. I couldn't have asked for a better home.

No comments: